Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Alive

First letter: May 6 2009 (We think, he didn't actually date the letter, but it's postmarked the 7th, so the 6th seemed like a safe guess.)

Dear Parents,


Hi, I'm alive. Umm... my alarm clock broke during transit. I'm trying to fix it but it doesn't look good. other than that I'm alive. That's really about it. They told us to tell you that I'm alive, so I did... I can't
really think of anything else. So, write you in about a week.

Cameron Shumway




Okay, now it's time for Brigette's portion of the blog post.

1.)


2.) This letter was written on grph paper. I find this very cool, my mom and sister think it's bizarre.

3.) You can probably expect most of his letters to be about this long. I warned you: Cameron is a man of few words.

4.) He didn't write "love," "sincerely," or even, "your kid" before he signed it. He just signed it... with his full name.

5.) I hate having lists of only four things, so here's my pretend fifth thing.

Totes.

No comments:

Post a Comment