Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2nd letter

Dear Mom and Dad,

I sent you a letter last Wednesday, (5-6-09) but I guess you never got it. Of Course. Anyways, I'm alive. I'm doing pretty good. I've got a great companion. I've got and awesome district too. There's six Elders and four Hermana's and we're all going to the same mission so it's pretty sweet. Oh and the other district (of 6 elders) that's like three weeks farther along than us is worried we're going to know more Spanish than them soon. Spanish is not easy and I can't spell in English anymore because Spanish spelling makes so much sense. Anyways, I've learned so much already, like the way I taught the first lesson to you guys was pretty much stupid. It's so much easier this way, but you have to have the spirit or it's just the discussions that were before "Preach My Gospel" But that's about it. I can't really think of anything else, at least I won't until after this is in the mail box. Yo se que JesuCristo vive.

Cameron Shumway

Address:
Elder Cameron Phillip Shumway
MTC Mailbox # 179
NY-NYCN 0707
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84604-1793

Mom's turn : just to let all you people that are thinking I"m a terrible Mom for not writing him, I did sent him a letter as soon as we got his first one, he just didn't get it before he wrote this letter.

1 comment:

  1. Re: Mom's turn....the terrible mom part, I've decided that is usually self inflicted. We are our own worst critics. What I am trying to say is that I for one didn't even go there. I think you are a terrific mom!

    ReplyDelete