Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Greetings Earthlings

Hi there,
This is Brigette. Cameron got set apart as a missionary today and I decided to take it upon myself to set up a blog for him. The goal is to have Mom (or me, I guess) post the stuff he sends home so that you all can be kept up-to-date on his life. Now, this is not an excuse to not write him, but it is partially intended to appease you when he doesn't write you back because, face it, he probably won't. He's not a big writer. Tonight he admitted that the only reason he'll be sending letters home to Mom and Dad as often as he will be is because the mission president is going to make him.

Anyway, that's your little intro to Cameron's blog. If it goes un-updated for too long, talk to my mom. :-D

Totes.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I used to type in my brother's letters and email them to the family. Once I accidentally sent it to my entire address book. A few even write back and thanked me for the update on the work in Sweden! This is even better, though, because you don't have to actually send something to anyone. Good luck and thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete